SC - Recipe 4-Weekend of Wisdom

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 17:00:37 PDT 1999

As noted in the recipe the total broth is 1 qt. I just used almonds. I think
Cadoc ground them but at this stage of the recipe ground almonds have already
been used so I would think that the almonds are just another ingredient to
add interest and texture. It is basically a leek flavored broth with a little
body. For an actual example of the texture as i interpreted it, simply follow
the recipe as I posted it and you will know. :-)

Ras