SC - Recipes 5 & 6

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 28 07:53:48 PDT 1999

BanAvtai at aol.com wrote:

> Newbie here. ::Waves to everyone::
>
> Verjuice and Cardoon?  And how does one go about asking for a half a cup of
> blood at the supermarket?  LOL This sounds like a Kodak moment.......
>
> Iu'liana

You either slaughter your own animals, and save the blood, or you can
either order it frozen from a good butcher or get it in pint or quart
tubs (a little blood goes a pretty long way in dishes like this) from a
good Asian market (your choice of beef, pork, or duck!).

I vaguely recall a Kids In the Hall sketch which involved Elvis Presley
going next door to borrow a cup of sideburns...

So what's your question re verjuice and cardoons?

Adamantius (waves back; Welcome, Iu'liana!)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com