SC - Re: AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH!

upsxdls at okstate.edu upsxdls at okstate.edu
Fri Oct 29 06:36:39 PDT 1999

"Lainie said "AND they wear such lovely tight pants! Woof!"

I second this statement!  And thinking about tight pants - love those
tights on dancers and fighters, too....TGIF! I've been avidly scanning the
list, but too busy lately to make many replies.  Ok State decided to
upgrade the university-wide computer system at the same time as the fiscal
year change (July 1st).  I'm still waiting on July accounting reports, on
payroll reports to be updated, on salary liabilities to NOT be charged to
benefits, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, I was 11 in 1967, in the third grade, learning to cook at my mother's
knee, and received my first life-changing gift - a 6-string Kay guitar my
mom bought with Top Value trading stamps.  I watched Star Trek every week
on TV (I had to argue with my parents for the priviledge.  "But Mom, this
is scientific!)  Have a great weekend everyone!  Leanna fondly remembering
"the better days"