SC - Russian dishes

Traci_Bjers at radian.com Traci_Bjers at radian.com
Fri Oct 29 09:41:40 PDT 1999

The herring was a big hit.  I used a prepared mustard.  And I actually
rinsed the herring off and drained it anyway - so doing that with the ones
in cream sauce would probably work fine (it ends up with sour cream and
vinegar anyway; whatever the sauce is will probably slant the taste that
direction).

Angelika