SC - wafers

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 08:00:06 PDT 1999

>I don't know they'd have been eaten days old, but I imagine getting them
>in quantity where all of them are hot off the irons is unlikely.

Heh, since he's serving people that are inmortant to him, I'd roll them with
the fruit inside of them matching the fruit with the spicing
of the wafer.  Or serve them with a puree or coarse paste of the appropriate
fruit.

*shrugs* or you could make canoles out of them...dunno.

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" Father said unto his son
  Let it be written and let it be done
  Father said unto his son
  Close the door and let it be done "