SC - wafers

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Sat Oct 2 10:28:55 PDT 1999

When I worked  in the Kitchen at the middle kingdoms 12th night 1998,  The
Feast steward did  sweet wafers. We  served them on silver trays and they
were drizzled with a very simple glaze made of  powdered sugar, Grand Manier
and orange juice. They had been made ahead of time and  were stored in a
large tupperware container. They seemed to go over rather well. I'll see if
i can email the feast steward for her recipe, I think it was documented, as
everything else she did was. (It was my first feast working in a kitchen and
somehow i thought they were *all* like that. )
But i would think i would cook them the day before if i could, to save a
little time on the day of the feast.

Zoe