SC - Hauviette's Confits

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 14:57:24 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/2/99 8:43:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ChannonM at aol.com
writes:

<< I do however get into saying,"hey, and I made
 it myself". Or to show others how to do it. >>

Agreed. I make my own catsup every year. Granted it is better than the
commercial variety, IMO, I don't volunteer it for large get togethers. The
time and energy needed to make the amounts that I do preclude such
generosity. But I do often give it as a gift to  properly appreciative
individuals. :-)

Ras