SC - Need help with "Compost"

cclark at vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Sat Oct 2 18:32:20 PDT 1999

Hauviette wrote:
><< Eating the roots means you aren't going to get any more greens out
> of that plant. >>
>
>Maybe it's Harvest time?

Harvest time: One last chance for greenery so pick all your leafies and herbs.
Harvest time: You don't have to eat them, but their growth will - be - curbed.

I know what I want to have for lunch.
I know what I want to have for lunch.
I know what I want to have for lunch, have for lu-u-unch.

Sorry, I've been listening to too much Weird Al lately.

Harvest time, it's really harvest time, I'm talkin' 'bout harvest time...

Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon