SC - potato storage OOP??

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Sat Oct 9 11:11:51 PDT 1999

Heya all From Zoe
Lady Kinga wrote:
>Um, I keep my potatoes in the bottom drawer of my refrig (as well as my
>onions), as I do not use them all that frequently. ...

I had heard the onions and potatoes should not be stored together, that a
gas the onions release actually causes the potatoes to age faster. Any one
else ever heard this?
Most interesting way I have seen to store potatoes was on A TV cooking show,
they recommending lining a draw with wax paper and storing them there

Zoe