SC - Mater A's soup

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Oct 10 20:39:48 PDT 1999

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> Just to let you know that I made Master Adamantius's OOP  soup tonight and it
> was a major hit!  Everyone liked it.  The smell of the soup was WONDERFUL and
> the taste delightful.  You got a winner there Master!
> Phillipa Seton

My wife's comment was: "You know, this isn't bad. Even my mother would
eat this."

High praise indeed. I think... ;  )

I made a chicken salad with the leftover breast meat, a little light soy
sauce, some peanut and sesame oil mixed, a dash of malt vinegar (if I'd
had some limes, I'd have preferred them), lots of coarse-cut cilantro,
and a sprinkling of toasted chili flakes on top. It was a great shame
that this was too agressive for the sick people in the house; I had to
eat it myself...  One does as one must. Sigh.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com