SC - summer feast

colette waters collette at kricket.net
Mon Oct 11 18:31:00 PDT 1999

Karen O wrote:

> < you around when we were discussing  "Period McNuggets?"  Actually a
> very nice recipe of cold chicken with a delightful honey/wine sauce.
> Something delectable to make ahead and bring in an ice chest. From  * two
> 15th century cookery books*  or the pamphlet done by Siobhan Medhbh O'Roarke
> titled  *Traveling Dysshes*   guess I should dig up the recipe and print it,
> huh?>

Please print it.  I've been on the list for only a few months and have quickly
learned that I have much to learn.  I thank the good gentles for the suggestions
so far.  I'm guessing that there are files on planning a feast menu somewhere in
the Floroguim?  After reading the discussion recently on good and bad feasts I
want to make sure that I plan this as carefully as I would a modern dinner party
or reception and not just throw together unrelated dishes.
The pamplet "Traveling Dysshes" is this available?
Thank you,
Begga Elisabeth