SC - Milham Version of Platina

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 13 09:45:26 PDT 1999

While I would definately get Milham, I would not return the Mallinkrodt.
 Mallinkrodt has something particularly valuable to
recreation/documentation -- a facsimile.  Milham has only a
transcription.  The facsimile lets you go back and check what was
written; transcriptions can introduce errors.

On the other hand, if you combine the two works, you have a collection
that can't be beat for Platina.

toodles, margaret