SC - Help in getting to plan medieval luncheon for thecollege union

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 16:06:24 PDT 1999

Thanks for the ideas Cindy,

Relax, NO PIZZA.  We are doing that on the Asian feast day (heheehe).
Actually is there not some evidence of flat breads with herbs and other
spices cooked on them from the Greeks? I will be pushing as much
period/documentable food as possible.  I am presuming the recipes are in your
books.  Its sitting beside me and I will start looking.  This could be fun.
He is pretty much leaving it up to me which is a complement as he is a
graduate of CIA.

There will probably be one course with a serving table and indoors.  He has
this wild idea that it will happen in two weeks.

Thanks

Frederich