High Table Policy (was Re: SC - A Winter food)

Nick Sasso njs at mccalla.com
Thu Oct 14 05:46:01 PDT 1999

Ras,

Could you direct me to the policy you mention?  It seems reasonable, and I want to make it available to the cooks in our little section of the world here in GA.  We often makie efforts to accomodate and elevate the food served to the high table, and do not want to be in violation of SCA delineated policy.

I have heard discussion here abouts in that vain, but those seemed more philosophical "why is their money better than mine" discussions than any published policy.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention; a growth opportunity already this morning.

pacem et bonum,

niccolo difrancesco