High Table Policy (was Re: SC - A Winter food)

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 14 08:52:02 PDT 1999

I think this may fall under the exchequer policies.  I'm working from
memory, but I believe there is a rule using SCA funds for gifts to
individuals (as opposed to prizes) -- this rule can be interpreted to
cover special food for High table as a "gift" rather than as part of the
feast, because only a small group of individuals gets it.

toodles, margaret