SC - Help in getting to plan medieval luncheon for thecollege union

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 16:24:34 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/15/99 1:37:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< I've been meaning to write and recommend something like Redon's "The
 Medieval Kitchen"  >>

At least I am exposing him to the medieval cookbook, 1000+ egg of various
editions, sabrina cookbook, plein delit and some of the recipes listed here.
He seem very interested in creating good food.

Frederich