SC - Looking for Grappa info and recipe

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Oct 15 22:11:56 PDT 1999

I got this inquiry a few days ago and after confirming that grappa was
indeed a distilled Italian wine, I checked my files but I must not have
saved the messages that were posted here about grappa in the past.

Her original message was:
> Hello -
> I was wondering if you had a recipe for making grappa?  Thank you.

And her clarification was:
> Many thanks for responding...Grappa is indeed an distilled Italian
> digestive, produced from the discarded skins of grapes used in
> winemaking.  I appreciate your help,
>   -Lorraine

Please send any comments to her directly as well as the list as she is
not on here. Lorraine M. Smith at: los9002 at nyp.org

Thanks,
   Stefan
PS: Could someone forward this to the distilling list since I'm not on
there?
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: