SC - Menu-Weekend of Wisdom

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 09:49:00 PDT 1999

Here is the menu for the Weekend of Wisdom this coming weekend. I am Kitchen
Steward and Elysant is my CO-kitchen Steward. Onboard spaces are sold out.
Sorry. :-( Recipes will follow soon but all dishes are as close to the
originals in Le Manegier and Du Faite as is possible in the current middle
ages. Enjoy. :-)

A FRENCH FEAST

FIRST PLATTER
Melons and Grapes
Bread
Vin de Pume (cider)
White Leeks Bruet

SECOND PLATTER
George Bruet
Browned Vegetables
Rice for a Meat Day

THIRD PLATTER
Goat in Winter
Cabbages
Frumenty

BEUTE HORS
Epices de Chambre
Apples
Rissoles

FOR THEIR MAJESTIES PLEASURE (in addition to the above)
A Boar Enraged
Tongue
Escargot (Snails)
Sardines in Mustard Sauce
A Jelly
Oysters (An illusion food)

Yours in Service to the Dream and the Kingdom of Aethelmearc,
al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Rashid al-Zib, AoA, OSyc
Apprentice to Master Huen
Guildmaster of the Guild of St. Martha
His Majesty's Tailor