SC - period Hungarian dishes

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 14:22:21 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/19/99 2:52:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Varju at aol.com
writes:

<< Hmmm. . .which two?  I mentioned three, only one of which may be in
German.
 Lang never gives the titles for these books in the text.  He does state that
 the earliest, the codex from the 1400's is in the Munich State Library, but
 that may not be true at this time. >>

The Way that I interrupted you message was that the German may had been
refereed to in the other book, and that you did not actually have the title
of it.

Frederich