SC - Syllabub - does anyone have a period recipe?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Oct 19 23:15:17 PDT 1999

Lorix asked:
> I am in the process of compiling recipes that I can use to make each of the
> groups devices for an event and one of the groups (Innilgard) had had me
> stumped, but with a lit of modification I could make this recipe into their
> device!

I ask your pardon Lorix, if I'm overburdening you with file suggestions
from my Florilegium, but here are a few more that might prove useful for
these sotelies you seem to want here.

In the FOOD section:
Warners-art       (32K)  6/29/98    An article on disguised food.
                                       by Alizaunde, Demoiselle de Bregeuf.

In the FOOD-SWEETS-DECORATED section:
gilded-food-msg   (22K)  4/19/99    Gilded foods. Using gold and silver foil.
gingerbread-msg   (39K)  5/25/99    Medieval gingerbread. Recipes.
Roses-a-Sugar-art (21K)  7/15/98    "Divers Pretty Things Made Of Roses &
Sugar"
                                       by Mistress Renata Kestryl of Highwynds.
sotelties-msg    (152K)  4/15/99    Sotelties and Warners - decorated food.
sugar-paste-msg   (89K)  7/20/99    Making sugar paste sotelties.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****