SC - Queen Slug had the Vapors?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 21 09:10:33 PDT 1999

Nick Sasso wrote:

> Do we all know what the vapors actually were?  (not to be indelicate)  And why did the Queen slug get them when discussing chomping her kin?  8-)  No HERE is a can of slugs. . . um . . . worms worht opening <g>
>
> niccolo

Shame on you! If We brought up the subject of boiling or roasting _your_
kin on a spit, wouldn't you get upset? Just thinking about it makes Us
break out in hives! If you insist on talking about it, you might, We
suppose, this being the US of A, but We would stay out of the garden
late at night, if We were you!

SLUG Queen Carmen Slugana