SC - Russian dishes

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 22 12:44:08 PDT 1999

- --=====================_282023069==_.ALT

they might be looking forward
 to something _besides_ Russian food.  Maybe something which for them
 _____
>Iyad ibn Bisharo, Shire of Easaraigh
>Chip Allen, Cookeville, TN
>jallen at multipro.com

No Ill taken,  I normally would tend to agree with you.  I know I always try
local dishes when I travel.  My only thoughts are that we have not been their
first stop on their journies through the US.  I thought that after food from
Foot ball games, popcorn festivals, they might like something closer to
home as
far as their palette goes.

Also I wanted try something new..

Frederich

- --=====================_282023069==_.ALT

 to something _besides_ Russian food.  Maybe something which for
them<br>
 _____<br>
>Iyad ibn Bisharo, Shire of Easaraigh<br>
>Chip Allen, Cookeville, TN<br>
>jallen at multipro.com<br>
No Ill taken,  I normally would tend to agree with you.  I know
I always try local dishes when I travel.  My only thoughts are that
we have not been their first stop on their journies through the US.
I thought that after food from Foot ball games, popcorn festivals, they
might like something closer to home as far as their palette goes.<br>
Also I wanted try something new..<br>
Frederich<br>