SC - Don't crush that dwarf - hand _me_ the pliers!

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:01:32 PDT 1999

- --=====================_614317557==_.ALT

>>>Young upstart!  Mere child! Stop making me feel so old.:-)
>>>

>> David/Cariadoc, who was a graduate student in 1967

 Well, I was at least 10 and am now teaching kids that were not even born when
I started teaching.  PS, I hated the beatles, when they Sang," I love you
ya ya
ya" . Or, It may have been the association with the migrane I had at the time.

Frederich

>>>Young upstart!  Mere child! Stop making me feel so
old.:-)<br>
>> David/Cariadoc, who was a graduate student in 1967<br>
 Well, I was at least 10 and am now teaching kids that were not even born
when I started teaching.  PS, I hated the beatles, when they
Sang," I love you ya ya ya" . Or, It may have been the
association with the migrane I had at the time.<br>
Frederich</font><br>