SC - distillation

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 12:34:56 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/25/99 1:45:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macdairi at hotmail.com writes:

<< Most just make it
 unpleasant to drink, others make you dead.

 Cadoc >>

I repeat NO KNOWN human pathogen can survive the brewing process. Any
pathogen that could make you dead will not survive the process. I agree that
organisms that can make the brew unpalatable or unpleasant to drink can and
do survive but these organisms only make it taste bad. Bad tasting brew is
not the same as brew that can harm you physically by introducing disease
organisms. Again, I ask for documentation that harmful pathogens can survive
this process. There is none that I am aware of but I am willing to change my
views if you can site a documentary source for your information because I am
aware of none.

Ras