OT Re: SC - Don't crush that dwarf - hand _me_ the pliers!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Oct 25 16:26:11 PDT 1999

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir wrote:

> 'Lainie wrote:
> >So why do my teenagers treat me like a relic?
>
> It would be easy for my kids to explain why their mother (who was 10) is a
> relic - 1967 was BT (Before Television) in the part of the country where I
> grew up - in 1967 I had never even seen a television screen.
>
> Nanna

Just for the, um, record, the Firesign Theater's usual media were live
performances, radio, and record albums. Those black things I recently
described to my kid as primitive CD's. The title of this thread is the
title of one of their better efforts. They did a brand of
stream-of-consciousness comedy I've never known anyone to even approach.

Hey, at least the album does have some food content...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com