SC - distillation

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Tue Oct 26 03:05:15 PDT 1999

Korrin,

How do you actually introduce this into your alcohol?  I thought this
disease was transmitted via body parts (meat, brain, nerve endings etc).
When would they be introduced into alcohol production.

Meliora (the genuinely puzzled)

I don't know how they get it into the alcohol. It is still something
that gets seen here in the US, usually in more rural poor areas, and
comes with eating road kill, I'm under the impression it's pretty
rare though.

Fiona