SC - Weekend of Wisdom Feast

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 18:51:00 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/26/99 9:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Elysant at aol.com
writes:

<< as did Kathryn a revered and older Lady, and her grandson Jeff, from
 the Shire.  >>

A correction, if I may......

Lady Katherine is in her 70's and has assisted me in my feasts for several
years. She is such a wonderful person (at least to me) and a very dear
friend. Her grandson, Jeff is only 19 years old but has, without exception,
traveled long distances to assist me with my feasts since he was 12 years
old. He is currently a student majoring in microbiology and an avid microwave
chef mundanely.

Katherine also serves every day as a water bearer at Pennsic. Jeff authorized
for combat this past Pennsic and fought his first Pennsic for the first time.
he is also a dear and trusted friend. I cannot think of a single individual
beyond these two except perhaps Elysant and Puck that I would trust and
welcome in my kitchen.

The Boar's Head was as Elysant described. Unfortunately, Her Majesty had to
leave the feast earlier than anticipated and was unable to view this
remarkable creation of Jeff's. If the SCA is lucky, it will have ample
opportunity to experience this young man's tremendous talent many times in
the future.

Ras