SC - Camp grills

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 14:56:39 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/26/99 11:36:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< So far, I'm working on a design for a collapsible oven/stove to be used
with
 wood coals, a better version of the grill/pot tree I was experimenting with
 last year, a couple of the collapsible grills,  >>

I had the opportunity to work on Phlip's grill and it was fantastic. She
gifted me with it at the end of Pennsic this past summer and it will become a
permanent part of any future cook setups. I love it! If Phlip ever decides to
market these grills, I will be first in line to purchase another.

Ras