SC - Cooking Live...

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Wed Oct 27 20:59:14 PDT 1999

	Ok, for those interested here is what the show is about: (Recipes can be
found at the web page -www.foodtv.com )

                    Wednesday, 10/27: (note that this will repeat on
Thursday at 2:00 pm
10:00 p.m. ET: Mediterranean Medieval Feast: A journey to the ancient
Mediterranean Guest Chefs and Features: Clifford  Wright, Author of "A
Mediterranean Feast"; Maria Pia Hellrigel, Palio, NYC; Food Products with
Melissa Clark
Recipes: Passatelli; Polpette Ubaldine Medievali (Meat Dumplings with
Medieval Spices); Ditaloni con Ricotta e
Noci (Ditaloni with Ricotta and Nuts); Ricotta

thats  all from me on it till after i watch it, hubby is taping  it for me.
Zoe