SC - Lucretzia in America

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Oct 29 05:13:54 PDT 1999

Lucretzia,
	While we are on the other side of the continent from the Great Western
War, if by chance you are flying through Atlanta, we would love to see
you again.  (I mention this only because roughly half of the flights that
go through the nation come through Atlanta!)
	Have a wonderful time, and if you folks do a western version of the
Cook's List Dinner, we will await the results on-line with baited breath.

	From South Downs, in Meridies,
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:29:37 +0100 Christina Nevin <cnevin at caci.co.uk>
writes:
> Saluti!
>
> Well next week I visit the US for the first time. I'm staying with
> friends
> in Calafia for 2 weeks and will be going to Great Western War with
> them.
> Anybody else going to be there? Can we arrange a meeting? I'd love
> to put
> some faces to names.
>
> Al Vostro e al Servizio del Sogno
> Lucretzia

> Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
> Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
> thorngrove at geocities.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
> "There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
> versifiers" - Aretino, 1536
> SCA-Cooks".

===