SC - Book Review

Victoria Wilson chaoscat at in-tch.com
Fri Oct 29 23:48:36 PDT 1999

It was one of the first I read from the library here.  Now, it was
pretty close to the "only" book on medieval cooking in this library.
The library, if it can be called such, is pathetic.   That is why I am
always looking for alternative sources for medieval cookbooks.  I am a
fairly new feastocrat, so, any advice anyone can give would be greatly
appreciated.

As far as this book is concerned, I thought it was cute...I wonder what
sources the author used????

Kinga