SC - Master Huen's Feast

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 06:57:24 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/5/99 3:53:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<< But you would have to
 move to California and you would have to have
 experience in Librarianship  >>

Well, it is tempting and I have the equivalency of a Bachelor's degree in
Library science according to the PA State civil service exams. :-) But alas
California is not on the top of my list of places to live at this time. :-)

BTW, I lived in California for 3 1/2 years during the early '70s.

Ras