SC - Sauce recipe for lamb shanks

Elysant at aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 18:12:06 PDT 1999

- -Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

>A good cameline suace should do you well.

This was the sauce I made at Pennsic this year when Lord Ras cooked his
"infamous" lamb dish for the Cooks' Gathering. :-)

>You can find recipes for same in Pleyn Delite, The Medieval Kitchen, and, I
believe, >the miscellany.  I'll post my own version this evening at home, if
needed or wanted.

The one I prepared was from Page 108 of  Le Viandier deTaillevant, in Volume
II of Duke Cariadoc's Collection.

Elysant