SC - Fwd: HERB - Culinary use of spices...

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 14:26:08 PDT 1999

- --part1_0.b4ee14a4.252e69f0_boundary

    I thought this might be of interest in the discussion of the color of
sugar in period....... BTW, the lady in question was asking, if memory
serves, for help with culinary uses of all the various spices (In general
terms), for a class she's teaching. She claimed to be much more of an
apothecary than a cook! :-) So if anyone wishes to address that vast topic,
I'll be happy to forward your remarks to the Herb list for her........

                    Ldy Diana

- --part1_0.b4ee14a4.252e69f0_boundary