SC - ramp

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 20:08:04 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/7/99 9:58:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<< Ramp is a green vegetable similar in appearance to greens like mustard,
 turnips, spinach, or kale >>

Mordonna,

I have never questioned your posts before but this is really off the wall. It
is completely opposed to any known definition of ramp ion any dictionary I
have access to. Explain, please....... Or at least provide the sources of
your info.

Ras