SC - Food in high medieval theology (new book)

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Fri Oct 8 13:57:36 PDT 1999

Philip Lyndon Reynolds just announced his new book about food in
medieval theology:

<<< Dear Colleagues:
(...) I wanted to announce that my book, _Food and the Body: some
peculiar questions in high medieval theology_ (Leiden: Brill), is now
out. As a result of an experiment with our kitchen scales, I can reveal
that it will cost about 3 dollars and 25 cents per ounce. (...)
Philip Lyndon Reynolds >>>

I must confess that I know something about the role of medicine in
medieval nutrition and cookery, but not much about the role of theology.
Therefore, I look forward to see this book.

Cheers,
Thomas