SC - Re: Hamburg Parsley and other hard to find growing things

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Oct 10 22:10:28 PDT 1999

Helen asked:
>     Does anyone still have the web link posted last spring(?) for the seed site
> that sold coffee bean trees and cinnamon trees and other really usual stuff?

I don't remember if I have that particular link or not, but you might want
to look at this file in the PLANTS, GERBS AND SPICES section of my Florilegium.
There are a number of seed companies and plant sources list in this file and
I usually try to add any more that get mentioned on this list.

seeds-msg         (57K)  4/ 2/99    Sources for period plants and seeds.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****