SC - summer feast

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Oct 11 15:21:26 PDT 1999

- -->we are asked by Elisabeth:
>In June I will be preparing feast for 100 -150 people.  I will also be
expected to serve Travelers' fare,  <snip>  What do I serve  these fine
equestrians, artisans, fighters, and followers?

    Were you around when we were discussing  "Period McNuggets?"  Actually a
very nice recipe of cold chicken with a delightful honey/wine sauce.
Something delectable to make ahead and bring in an ice chest. From  * two
15th century cookery books*  or the pamphlet done by Siobhan Medhbh O'Roarke
titled  *Traveling Dysshes*   guess I should dig up the recipe and print it,
huh?

    Back in a bit . . . . .

    Caointiarn