SC - Period Beet Recipe & period quote about beets

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Oct 20 04:02:49 PDT 1999

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Welcome back, Par! Where've you been?

Thanks for the welcome!

I've been working way too much to have time with such minor quibbles as
a life.

Noted that the list was still as I left it, with about the same
"heavies" persons doing much the same things. Good to be back, felt kind
of like comming home. I still remember fondly you and His Grace having a
genteel academic flame war over some sort of fruit ravioli. I even think
I got it all saved somewhere. A paragon of academic discourse.

I figured that telling people how to cook slugs would prove to any
doubters that it was the real me, dea^Wlive in the flesh.

/UlfR

ObTopic:  Ras, since there is much more nutrition (as in carbohydrates)
in roots than in leaves perhaps it was worth collecting the roots after
all? Not sure in this particular case, but that is the general rule.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                   parlei at algonet.se
But this *is* the simplified version for the general public!