SC - Digest 1696

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Tue Oct 19 07:03:15 PDT 1999

Sorry, have been on digest, and the last missive I sent never posted.  I
have webbed a pickled beet root recipe from Rumpolt.  (the transliteration
may not be totaly up to snuff (I have learned some things since writing
this, but have not had the time to update and insert the characters I have
been taught.)  but the translation is accurate.
The pickled beets are quite good, and yes I really did use that much
horseradish...  it adds a nice zip to things.

http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_ASsp99_beet.htm

Gwen Catrin von Berlin
Caerthe