SC - OFFTopic Period beet root picture

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Wed Oct 20 14:37:52 PDT 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_0061_01BF1B11.128BA980

My lord has written a new poem for a Harvest Court competition, and =
would like to illustrate "Harvest Courting" with a period (or close) =
illustration of a beet root.  Any and all help is appreciated,

Raoghnailt
Stan Wyrm, Artemisia
rygbee at montana.com
 =20

- ------=_NextPart_000_0061_01BF1B11.128BA980

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY background=3D"">
<DIV>My lord has written a new poem for a Harvest Court competition, and =
would=20
like to illustrate "Harvest Courting" with a period (or close) =
illustration of a=20
beet root.  Any and all help is appreciated,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Raoghnailt<BR>Stan Wyrm, Artemisia<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:rygbee at montana.com">rygbee at montana.com</A></DIV> =20
</BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0061_01BF1B11.128BA980--