SC - Apicius /book finding

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Sun Oct 24 15:41:59 PDT 1999

I have a better solution.
www.bookfinder.com searches Abe, and Bibliofind, and Amazon and a whole
bunch more.
Searching them i found this
Flower, Barbara & Elisabeth Rosenbaum. THE ROMAN COOKERY BOOK. A CRITICAL
TRANSLTION OF "THE ART OF COOKING" BY APICIUS. London: Nevill, [1958]. Good.
259p.,
index. $20.00 OUR REFERENCE: HURLEY2035690I (the vendor was Bibliocity and
the url is
http://www.bibliocity.com/bib-bin/todealer?l=1079&n=40179&d=CBJJ&f=n&m=USD
for that copy)

there was another copy that was 45.00 so yes cheaper then the 77.

Zoe