SC - OT Where are Mordonna's Priorities?

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 08:26:36 PDT 1999

I  **KNEW**  you were a babe - in - arms!!!!
  And as for inappropriate material.. my  (now) 16 year old........  wait!
No!  I don't want to go there!!!,,,,,,,,
Phillipa Seton  (who is old & getting older by the minute!!!  :-)    )

PS. My dear sister Guinevere and my darling daughter Genevieve both got there
AoA;s this week - end!  Well deserved!!!   Vivat & Yippee!!!