SC - Camp Kitchen Furniture

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Tue Oct 26 16:33:21 PDT 1999

I said:
>Back in the spring of this year, i think, there was a thread on
>cooler cozies, kitchen boxes and the like. Of course it's now lost
>in the ether. Is this in the Florilegium? Do people have URLs for
>plans and designs?

OK, i found the Florilegium thread, but it only had one URL, for a
trestle table. I've done a search on hotbot for "SCA camp furniture"
(all the words), "cooler cozy", "kitchen box" with little luck (got
lots of porno sites, though).

I'm looking for more ideas and, i hope, plans for a storage box that
maximizes storage in a small amount of space (dream on).

I have seen for sale and in use a really cool kitchen box - not
really period, but quite useful - the sides are cut diagonally, with
a fastening on the top and a hinge on the bottom. When it opens, it
has many storage places for useful modern stuff like paper towels,
"baggies", foil and wrap, spice shelf, storage drawers, etc.

Now, i'm not looking for a duplicate of this miraculous item, but i'm
trying to get an idea for something more organized than a paper bag
or plastic milk crate with stuff dumped in it (my current method :-)

Anahita