SC - Re: AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 28 17:06:40 PDT 1999

Richard Kappler II wrote:

> Why dearest 'Lainie, I was feeling neglected when I posted this because you
> haven't criticised me since everyone was off to War, so I intentionally let
> the battery on my 'puter run down and then sent this post to the list.

What? I don't remember criticizing you. I have a faint memory of you
getting into it with someone else and my telling you to go to your room
for a time out...

Your date is still off. You do know how to fix it, don't you?

> I couldn't have watched the world series myself, there's just something
> about athletes that go on strike that turns my stomach even more than
> charlatan period cooks.  The athletes I enjoy watching drive faster when
> they want more money. :-)

Silly boy. Strike was three years ago. And I felt management was at
fault... Nonetheless, I like baseball because anything can happen, the
guys really do have to work as a team as well as sparkle on their own,
AND they wear such lovely tight pants! Woof!

> pass the salt please, Puck

Now you're just being mean. :-(

Seumas thinks I should meet you. He thinks you'd be more than a little
unnerved by me. Heh heh heh... Someday. Pennsic. You'll never recover
your sanity... I'll have to pay a wergeld to your Master...

No salt, Puck. Not until I slither down from my exalted throne. ;-)

'Lainie/Carmen