SC - Liber Cure Cocorum: I.L.L. Follies of 1999 (long)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 29 10:15:04 PDT 1999

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Golly- I've had mine for about 4 years now... ;-) Copied and in a
> binder. Very useful stuff...

Heh heh...actually, I believe _this_ one _is_ available in facsimile
from T.E.E.T.S. for notta lotta money. Well, let's say it's reasonably
priced, no more than new copies of Curye on Inglysch or the Two
Fifteenth-Century Cookery-Books. I think I saw it on WH Smith's online
catalogue website. They do funny currency conversions, but they take
credit cards, so the headache isn't yours.

The Furnivall text probably isn't something I'd leave off the bookshelf
forever, because I couldn't bear to have it out of reach, as is the case
of the others, which I more or less wear inside my clothing, next to my
heart. I'll probably just hook up with a photocopy and binder
arrangement like yours. Gots lotsa doze.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com