SC - seasonal hazards...

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:49:54 PST 1999

'Lainie said:
>A WHOLE POUND of Toblerone, Angus? WOW. I think I must worship you now.
>I can never eat more than a couple ounces at a time of the stuff.

You are a chocolate WIMP!  I can sympathize with Angus' battles!  I
purposefully by candy I don't want to eat much of, or given my misaligned
jaw, that I cannot eat much of without suffering.  Hence, 4 lbs of tootsie
rolls were our treat of choice.

That is now gone, but my younger daughter's curfew has passed, so she's
sitting on the living room floor culling the "icky" stuff (anything grape
flavored for instance) to re-stock the givaway basket. Her buddies the twins
borrowed her garb for costume, meanwhile, she bought an old prom dress at
goodwill, applied lots of fake blood and went as the dead prom queen.
Gross.

Bonne