SC - SPICES & info

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 07:41:27 PDT 1999

- -Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

Unfortunately, I don't have anything at this time that documents Bara Brith
or other traditional Welsh dishes as definitively being period, although I
believe some of them such as Welsh Cakes, other bake stone recipes, and Cawl
Cennin have to have come from that era - or earlier.

There is a book I'm going to buy which I'm hoping will give me some leads in
my study of this.  The title is To Catch a Peacock (I believe I have that
correct).  If anyone has the book, or other resources to suggest, maybe they
would like to comment?

Elysant