SC - scadianisms

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 14:42:29 PDT 1999

Hello!

I read in the Sun newspaper today that the SCA will be at the Baycrafters
Renaissance Fantasy Fayre this weekend and I was wondering if anyone on this
loop will be there.  I will be there on Sunday and I'd really like to meet
some people from the Cleftlands, since I haven't been able to make any
meetings yet.

Thanks!

Leslie;-)