Chorizos (was Re: SC - Sausages from the Danish cookbook)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 19:33:39 PDT 1999

    With snippage, Huette asks:
>After rolling out the crust, you cut rounds of dough, place a heaping
spoonful of hoop cheese in the center and then fold the crust together and
press the dough together with a twist to keep the ends from separating and
fry them on a griddle until both sides have browned.  They are served warm,
with a sprinkling of sugar on top of them.<

>I have been looking and looking for anything similar in Polish,  to find
the roots of this recipe, but I have never found anything similar.  <

        Sounds like Peroigi to me.  'cept you forgot to boil the little pies
before frying them.

    Caointiarn